- An i-Search projects encourages a more creative approach to learning in terms of catering to a students interest in a particular topic.
- A brain storming session allows students to arrive at a consensus about an issue that is important to the group – that they would like to explore further.
- Restrictive schedules bound by strategies and time tables are set aside for a brief period – active involvement, students innate curiosity are given free rein. Information is important, so also is the personal dimension in active learning. An i-Search project facilitates this.
- The topics chosen for this years i-Search were – Cannibalism, split personality, memory and the amazing human brain, amazing facts, mysteries of the 21st century and global warming.
- Each group gave a power point presentation, the presentation were informative, interesting, funny and sometimes even frightening. It brought out hidden potentials in every child.