The school admits students in June every year. Admissions are a three-step process.
In the first step parent questionnaire has to be filled in which may be purchased from the school office in the month of October for kindergarten and January For Class 1 upwards.
The appropriate application form must be accompanied by the following:
- Copies of previous two years final reports for entry into class 1 and above.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Passport size photograph-1 [recent]
- Community certificate
- Health Certificate
- Two self addressed and stamped envelopes.
- In the second step students write an entrance test in the Months of March or April. Written test is conducted in four papers-English, Language, Maths and Science.
In the third step students who qualify for a written test are invited for an interview.
The number of students admitted every year depends on the number of vacancies that become available.
For further details on admissions please contact: Principal/Coordinator.