ORIGIN - The GRD Public School established in 2012 is a co-educational English Medium Senior Secondary School affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi. The GRD PUBLIC SCHOOL is founded by Mrs Geetha Padmanaban in memory of her father-in-law Prof. G.R. DAMODARAN, under the agesis of the GRD Educational Trust. The GRD Educational Trust, trust established in 1995, is named after the visionary educationist Prof. G.R. Damodaran and seeks to fulfill the emerging needs of society. GRD Public School caters to the educational needs of students from KG to Grade 12.
The GRD motto “Sa Vidya Ye Vimuktaye” endeavours to liberate with the right education.
VISION AND MISSION
- GRD School aims to be an institution of excellence, among the best in the country, dedicating to producing citizens with values.
- To fulfill the vision the school provides an environment where all students can realize their fullest potential.
- By emphasizing – global awareness, Environmental consciousness, Social responsibility and ethics.
- By adopting a strong work culture that focuses on quality, undermines waste of time, material, space and manpower.
- By following a code of conduct that is Polite, Positive, Prepared, Punctual, and Progressive.
- By living up to the high ideals as set by the visionary educationist Prof G R Damodaran.